We're here to help.
Our primary goal is to provide the community with quality health care solutions to today's substance abuse disorder and mental health challenges. We have developed an integrated health care model designed to improve outcomes for patients. To achieve that goal, we work closely with each patient in a team setting to assist them with the resources needed to sustain a life of recovery.
- Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Counseling
- Mental Health Counseling
- Psychiatric Medication Management
- Primary Medical Care & Telemedicine
- Video conferencing for counseling sessions
- Gambling Counseling
- Medication Assisted Therapies (Suboxone, Vivitrol, Methadone)
- DUI/Deferred Prosecution
- Client Support Services
- Free Transportation
- Onsite Child Watch
- Case Management & Referrals
- Onsite Security
- Transitional Housing
- Medicaid, Private Insurance, and Cash/Credit Card Accepted
Swinomish Indian Tribal Commuity has advanced a knowledgable and committed team for the development of this new
innovative treatment center. We have over 130 dedicated professionals on staff to provide the best possible services to the community.